A beautiful smile is a powerful asset, a big confidence booster, and can open doors to helping you accomplish your professional and personal goals. Here are some basic cleaning tips to help you keep your teeth clean.
- Brush teeth, tongue and gums at least twice a day (after breakfast and before bedtime) for two to three minutes.
- Clean between teeth with dental floss daily.
- Visit your dentist twice a year every 6 months.
- Limit sugary or starchy foods and drinks.
- Replace your toothbrush 3-4 times a year.
- If you wear removable appliances, clean them after eating and rinse before replacing them in your mouth.
- Consume ample amounts of calcium-rich foods, such as low-fat milk, yogurt and cheese. Calcium is vital for strong teeth and bones.